• = Management • = Technical
Friday (March 25th)
• How to Improve your Bottom Line with PDR - What are the uses for PDR in your shop? This course teaches you what to look for in a PDR company and technician. It also shows you how to use PDR to not only increase your bottom line but also your customer retention. Lastly, you will learn how to prepare for a hail event using PDR! Instructed by Tommy Clayton and Troy Tarpley
• MECHANICAL MANAGEMENT CLASS (To Be Announced)
• Reception with Vendors
Saturday (March 26th)
• INTERNET MARKETING CLASS: Instructed by Angie Kilbourne.
• IMPROVING WORKSHOP EFFICIENCY: This course focuses on the theory of lean production, helping participants to understand and implement process improvement. The course topics include methods to utilize people, space and equipment for the maximum bottom line impact. This in-depth workshop will teach shops how to reduct variation and to identify and fix the root causes of production problems in their collision repair business. Instructed by Steve Feltovich and Sponsored by Sherwin Williams.
• DUPLICATING OEM SEAM SEALS
Sponsored by Kent Industries
CHEVROLET VOLT TRAINING:
Provided by AC Delco
• DRIVEABILITY FROM THE FRONT SEAT Sponsored by Albin Moore
• Lunch with Keynote Address
• Vendor Show
• RISK PREVENTION COURSE: Instructed and Sponsored by ACHS Insurance
•IMPROVING WORKSHOP EFFICIENCY CON'T. Sponsored by Sherwin Williams
• AUTO PLASTIC BUMPER AND TAB REPAIR: Sponsored by Kent Industries
• AC Delco Chevrolet VOLT Training
• DRIVEABILITY CLASS (Part 2)
Sunday (March 27th)
• Buffet Breakfast
• DARE 2b DIFFERENT: Learn how to stand out among the competition and really think out-of-the-box when it comes to customer service! Instructed by Aaron Clements.
• GIVE ME YOUR KEYS PLEASE!: Capture the sale from the initial contact. Close the deal and get the keys out of their hand! Instructed by Tony Nethery and Sponsored by Color Match
For any questions regarding the event schedule or how to register, please contact us!
This schedule is subject to change.